Sunday, December 22, 2013

Work at home with Scentsy ; Help Wanted Scentsy

Picking your Scentsy Sponsor is an important 

decision
                                               


~~start selling Scentsy and join my team : I am a Independent Director with Scentsy


Scentsy is an amazing company that offers everything you need to start your own business. The resources and training are phenomenal! To sell Scentsy you first select a sponsor.


 If your sponsor has more than one other consultant, then she or he has a team & group.  Your Scentsy Sponsor is icing on the cake.  I WANT to be your Sponsor ***

 Your sponsor can really help you jump start your business.   Learn more
about starting your Scentsy Business  join here:    https://nuvetmarie.scentsy.us/Join                        

 ~~ Now is the best time to start your Scentsy career.  Part-time, full-time or occasional ;              I have ladies on my team from all over the USA
It doesn't matter what state you reside, you can join me , Marie Peppers


WE have fun and friendship on my Scentsy sisters team   -  Men are also welcome to join our team  or Husband and Wife Teams -  I will train you for that part-time OR full-time income you are looking for;

NEED to make your car payment ?  Let Scentsy do that for you each month ! 

Want to save money for your kid's college savings?  Let Scentsy Do that for you!

Want to get on top of your debt or medical bills ????  Let Scentsy do that for you

People join for all kinds of reasons -  Let me help you on your journey.

Call me at  803-424-2312 or  visit my join link above  

It's only 99.00 to join and you get a BIG kit worth more than 200.00  in products and business builders 

I am starting an on-line and video training soon -  Let's all start together on Jan 6th. 

Buy your kit now and you will be in on my next training --  WE can start you any time but it's fun to start with a group all done on your computer and telephone - NO NEED to leave your home .



No comments:

Post a Comment