Sunday, December 15, 2013

SCENTsational you ! Join my Team of Scentsy Moms / FREE, training starts soon






YOU can be on MY Scentsy Team
                                                    no matter what state you live in!

                                                                                



WE are one of the top selling teams and we GIVE back to Pet Rescue Year round - Husbands, Wives, Mom, Sisters all love Scentsy ! 

I am looking to add a few more Folks who want to work from home Selling Scentsy -  I can show you how to work 95% of your business from home; Keeping the kids close by you.      
        
                                ( NO need to leave the home ) Contact me:                      Great Part time Income   https://nuvetmarie.scentsy.us/Join   

              ~~ Now is the best time to start your Scentsy career.               Part-time, full-time or occasional ; 

                                 





"TEAM PAWS" will train you! YOU join my group of telephone support and private face-book group training page - I have ladies from all over the USA  ~~ WE are a team of 30 and growing
On-line training ( FREE training starts on 1/5/2014) -
 All you need is to buy your kit and you are on my Team - I will get you started sharing Scentsy right away ( questions, contact me at; mpmaltese@gmail.com

or check out my Facebook page; 
SEE what we are all about ; 







 My FACEBOOK page; 
  https://www.facebook.com/sellwickless







To be part of my Scentsy Training class, you need to purchase your starter kit here; 








As soon as you purchase your kit, I will be calling you for our telephone meet and greet.  Talk to you soon. 


Marie Peppers,  Independent Scentsy Director  803-424-2312 or  mpmaltese@gmail.com 





No comments:

Post a Comment