Sunday, December 22, 2013

Gift for Referrals that Join my Team ! Oh boy!!!

Referral Gift -- IF you refer a friend to me and they JOIN my Team , you get a Warmer from me , as a gift - ( This is not for the consultant, it's for the person who referred them to me )

 LET me know if you have a friend who may want some extra cash by joining my Scentsy Team- the person must join and pay his or her 99.00 kit fee -
  

Make sure they mention you as their referral person.

My e-mail is   mpmaltese@gmail.com 
  
                                                                            


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's your chance to start on Jan 5th : Get in on my FREE training program .... I can show you how to work 95% of your business from home; Keeping the kids close by you. ( NO need to leave the home )
 Contact me: Great Part time Income !  https://nuvetmarie.scentsy.us/Join   ~~ Now is the best time to start your Scentsy career. Part-time, full-time or occasional ; 
"TEAM PAWS" will train you! YOU join my group of telephone support and private face-book group training page - I have ladies from all over the USA ~~ WE are a team of 30 and growing - MEN are welcome to sell Scentsy, too! 
On-line training ( FREE training starts on 1/5/2014) -
 All you need is to buy your kit and you are on my Team - I will get you started sharing Scentsy right away ( questions, contact me at; mpmaltese@gmail.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment